June 19, 2014 by Kara Nichols
I’ve collected 230 cleaning/organization pins on Pinterest over the years. I might have a problem. You can check out all of them here. Below are the top five that I’ve tried and wanted to share.
1. DIY Wet Jet refills. This cuts down on the use of plastics, saves money, you can choose your own scent and recipe, and it’s incredibly easy to do.
2. Clean your shower with vinegar and dish soap. I love scrubbing down my shower now! It keeps me busy while I wait for my deep conditioners to set.
3. Make your crock pot sparkle again. Spray it inside and out with oven cleaner, wait a few hours, then wipe down. Easy peasy.
4. If you don’t already know about this your life is about to change. It’s amazing.
5. DIY Fridge Mats. This tip was a total game changer for me. Instead of having to scrub out my whole fridge I just toss the mats in the dishwasher and viola!